Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 26 October 2009

Monday - 12 Oct 09


Today Dearie is early cos he did not fetch TT cos we are heading to airport later to send my BIL off to Shanghai.  After our dinner at home we headed to shop to help my mil to close the shop.

All of us went airport together except my FIL whom went for his Taiji lesson every Monday.  We went to Swensen for ice cream .... yummy I am craving for ice cream for days .....

The kids are so happy that they each get to choose something they like but of cos limit themselves cos they cannot take so much.  As for TT she is so cute to have menu in front of her and can even point to me what is ice cream!

Dearie and I share the fondue ..... is really sinful *LOL* but I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment