Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 29 October 2009

Saturday - 17 Oct 09


Went back office to finish whatever is on hand and need to be ready by Monday ... so I left home without my 2 darlings!  Once I reached office I started to do my work non stop and at around 2+pm my 2 darlings came over to look for me.

Went over to Funan to pick up Coco cos she sent her PC for repair she told me that cos she helped me to play my Facebook and she got the virus from it.  Hmmmm I dunno what happen but my PC is already in "hospital" since Thursday cos of virus too.  But I was told playing on application will not get virus unless adding a new application.  Oh well I wonder what is all these happening.... 2009 is really a bad year for me and my Dearie ... Hope 2009 just go faster!!!!

After picking up Coco we went over to Old Town for our late late brunch..... TT is so happy to have her garlic toast .. french toast with kaya ... after that we went back to Coco's place and she left us at her place while she go to church.  Had a little chit chat when she is back home and watch soccer together before we left her place at 10+pm.

7 comments:

  1. ahahhah TT is soooooooooooooooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur pc no install anti virus? if its vista no need anti virus but xp need...

    ReplyDelete
  3. becoz vista not popular...nobody bother to create virus for it...my lappy one yr plus bo anti virus still running fine hehe...but my netbook is xp one hv install norton...already kill quite a few bugs liao.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha expired liao loh just when i get my anti virus wanna install kanna virus le

    ReplyDelete
  5. muhahahh Warren is oso very adorable leh ... exchange one day loh LOL

    ReplyDelete