Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 29 October 2009

Wednesday - 21 Oct 09


Back to work after 2 days MC ... the 2 days I didn't rest much cos of TT ..... I hope she get well soon cos she is still having fever in the night yesterday. 

I am so tired I hope I can sleep one whole full day at times but can't cos of TT ......

MIL called and say she will being TT over to the Doc that she usually see cos she is still unwell.  Hope she will be better after she take this Doc medicine cos the previous one is already finishing soon and still not well.

Today's dinner is still not too bad but I dun take lady's finger so Dearie have to finish it all alone ... anyway is one of his fav veggie. heehee .....

Dearie suggest to me to take his unfinished medicine cos usually I take this GP's medicine it works for both of us ... so I pop in the blocked nose medicine and went to bed early leaving TT in Dearie's care.

5 comments: