Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 29 October 2009

Monday - 19 Oct 09


Wanted to send TT over to my MIL shop when Dearie ask before going to work.  But I see she sleeping so soundly dun wanna move her so I have her with me. 

Dun have any appetite the whole day till dinner time ..... in fact TT can't have rice but my poor baby looks so hungry and she saw her fav - FISHBALLS!  So we let her eat a bit of rice and goes with the fishball.  My this little piglet really enjoy herself so much with the food!

Didn't really nap well after the medication cos my piglet feel very uncomfortable with block nose so she tends to make noise in her sleep and I have to take care of her.  During night time Dearie asked me to go rest early while he can keep an eye on TT.  Thanks Dearie!


No comments:

Post a Comment