Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 26 October 2009

Sunday - 11 Oct 09


Happy Birthday Alfred!  Time flies ..... Alfred is 6 years old already and not long after he will be in Primary One real soon!  Bought clothing for him from Pumpkin Patch and it fits him well  ... is easier to buy for him cos he is slim ... as for my favourite boy Arthur I might need to bring him out to buy cos he  向横发展 again! *LOL*

We went to Tampines to have our dinner and headed back home to have the cake cutting.  TT is always very fascinated by the candles and try to blow it!  Hahaha ..... after we finished the cake we headed back home ...... I always dun have much mood on Sunday cos is a brand new week again ....... weekend always passes so fast!

Beside Alfred I would like to wish my buddy Tiewster aka Steven's birthday ... Happy Birthday Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment