Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Thursday - 15 Oct 09


Lucky got Chane & Lester to help me eat the tingkat cos I totally forgot to call up and cancel my tingkat for today cos we are heading to airport again!

This time is to send HY, Mica and his parents off to Japan for prayers is a 50 years once event held there.

Dearie, Coco & I headed to eat our Popeye Chicken ..... lotsa ppl say the standard drop ..... which I agree to it.  Is not too oily so to me is still ok ..... and Holy Shit after we finished our chicken we left and forgot about our biscuit!!!

Met up with HY and family and we headed to Swensen ..... we have our drinks while HY have his dinner or maybe supper to him *LOL*

TT is not with us cos she will be staying overnight at my in law's place .... cos tomorrow we got to wake up real early to CCK........

No comments:

Post a Comment