Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 25 October 2009

Saturday - 10 Oct 09


Woke up at around at 11+am and called my Parents ... they have called me early in the morning hahah to check if I have any programs.  Pick them up and off we go to Vivocity cos I need to buy present for Alfred too cos is his birthday tomorrow!

Went to 辛福饮茶 located inside Food Republic and ordered a few tim sum to eat ...... the porridge is not nice, fried chee cheong fun is something new and not too bad .... hokkien mee is not bad as well... same goes to the egg tarts and har gao (prawn dumpling).

Walk around before we head home ... Mama is tired and need noon nap haha ... so after sending them back we headed over to my in law shop cos we are going to over to my SIL's school to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival organised by their school Chinese Club.




We are there at around 7+pm ..... there are so many station to have fun with.  Arthur & Alfred first stop is to learn how to make lanterns!  Then to the games stalls .... as for me I went to learn how to make mooncake haha .... is fun doing it!

Arthur & Alfred have their hands on too for mooncake making .... I think is not really an issue for them cos they went to workshop in Bakerzin.  I think they have fun making it!

The whole event ended with a walk about in the school with the lanterns given in the goodies bag!  We are totally shack out after sending the boys back to my in law's place.  So is TT!

2 comments: