Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 20 August 2010

Friday - 16 July 2010


Since Popo (pt maid) came yesterday I am free today so I met up with Sandy, Cheria, Jayme, Jeng, Tiew and Baron to go for a short gathering.  Actually we wanted to have a game at the bowling centre and we called to check if we can book any lanes and they told us due to weekend no booking is allowed.

When we reached there we saw there is some event going on ... I just feel that the management is quite bad they can just let us know over the phone there is co. event *sigh*

So we walk over to Millennia Tower to have coffee and chit chatting after we parted with Cheria, Jayme and Jeng ... the rest of us went Jalan Kayu for supper ..... chit chatting going on till 12+ 1am ..... is great to meet up some frds whom I didn;t see for quite sometime .... i should have meet up with more before I have my no. 2 I guess having the No. 2 will make me more difficult to meet up with frds.

No comments:

Post a Comment