Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 16 August 2010

Sunday - 4 July 2010


Stay at home to do housework watch TVB show and headed for dinner at around 5+pm.  My sis in law have make reservation to dine at Chin Lee today my FIL long waited place to dine cos we are always late in doing reservation!

We ordered Pig's trotter jelly, Hae Cho,deer meat, kailan, home made toufu, salad chicken, cod fish and coffee pork ribs.  According to my family they say coffee pork ribs is good I think should be cos the aroma of the coffee smell good!  Toufu is quite normal nothing to rave about. cod fish is good, chicken is crispy!  And of cos my FIL's fav the pig trotter jelly .... he love that!

The service is quite ok only 1 is quite rude whom serve us before hand ... the rest of them are quite friendly!  We strolled over to Blk 85 to have our dessert but the place is so packed that we have to pack back to have it at home. 

4 comments:

  1. the pig trotter jelly looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the food looks gd leh...but so many pork dishes not halal frenly hor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard my FIL say not bad .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muhahahahah ermmmm .... maybe to me lah ... all of u eat pork right but I am ok de as long all happy can liao :)

    ReplyDelete