Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Mon - Fri - 26 Jul 2010 - 30 Jul 2010

Monday

Went back home to cook and also to catch our TVB show ... lately not much nice show on Channel 8 and SCV so we just use this time to catch our rented TVB show. 

While watching I always do my housework at the same time be it .... keep TT's cupboard tidy or folding of all clothing.  Good thing that my little TT help me out too by handling me the folded clothes to keep in her wardrobe ... hope when she grow up will be the same helping out to do housework!




On Tuesday my YOG Manager - Mr Lee gave me 2 complimentary movie tickets so I dated Dearie to go with me ... we meet at MIL's shop in the end he is late and we couldn't go so ended up at PP eating Pu Tien food.  That day bought their Loh mee and suddenly I grave for it and we went for 2 pax set meal ... and TT eat together with us.  The waitress gave TT one bowl of dessert for free ... and my dear dottie enjoyed it very much she love it!  But my dear TT is down with flu ... poor baby!


Wednesday

Finally we get to watch movie but is not complimentary tics cos we can't use it for new show only those show which is going off screening in the cinema and is only 2 show which is not very suitable for TT. 

We opt for the Henry Thia show - Old Cow Vs Tender Grass and we ask for a couple seat so TT can sit in between us.  Lucky TT can sit still throughout the show but sometime she will jst climb up and look at others *LOL*

After the show we went to a HK cafe for late dinner ..... went back home at ard 9+ 10pm really very tired and feeling a bit rush to catch a show after work.


On Thursday my pt maid came over she asked to come on Thurs this week cos she have something on for Friday usually I am flexible cos I will try to be home on Thursday so I can do all the laundry.  So I cook porridge for dinner ....lately I feel that my temper is getting bad to worst wonder is it because of my thyroid hormones changes .... I lost temper very badly ... and my Dear hubby is always the one got scolding from me ... sorry please bear with me my Dearie ... I hope I can be better but seems like hard to control at times.

Friday is a night out for me again ... meeting up Sebastian, Bevian and Suzanna .... oh ya is our usual MJ time its been so long since I see these frds of mine!  Great to play a game or 2 with them .... cos is catch up time with them especially Suzanna.  Thanks to Sebast's mum for cooking dinner for us! 


2 comments:

  1. i tot doctor say u ok already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes is just keep changes de ... and I am like losing temper very frequently

    ReplyDelete