Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Saturday - 19 Jun 10

Woke up around 10am to go Leisure Park to catch Toy Story 3 ... I have been waiting for so long!  I never miss this show I love it so much!  This is the 2nd time TT go into a cinema ... 1st time is when we have our BGM we do a movie screening - Harry Potter and the half blood prince but most of the time she is sleeping!

she is a bit scared at first cos of the big screen cos we dun watch movie very often she is very quiet throughout the whole movie!  But she dare not sit alone cos there is a vacant seat next to us.  Love this movie ... hahah I tear a bit when Andy going to college .... *sob*

After the show we headed to PP cos I needed contact lenses and since is over $80 and no Q for the princess make over I let her do it again!


Wanted to do Snow White but too popular so I choose Cinderella so we can finished it quickly and head back home cos we are going to my Co. D&D at Suntec.

And today is the very 1st week of NDP Preview plus I need to go over early to mend the reception we have to leave early.




At around 5+pm we reached Suntec already and quite a number of people are already there.  Jo asked me if I bring over the lucky draw tics .... OMG I forgot all about it!!!  Dearie is so sweet he took the circle line back to take the tics for me. 

I must have it cos this tics I have been fighting for it cos my boss say we are staffs no lucky draw tics so I told him what is D&D is for staffs!!!  Then after MC meeting they decided they should give it to us!  So whether I win or not I must have the tics to be in the lucky draw!

Actually we are quite late to start due to horrible traffic jams a few of our instructors gave up and headed home!  D&D started off with giving out cert for some of our instructors/members for the recognition of work they put in.  And our national squad give a good performance especially the guys acting as AH GUA dancing with the song Nobody!  Is really fun!









But we feel that the event co. is not very good cos they have stupid games ... hahaha ... no brain games ..... I believe there are better one out there dunno why such a lousy pick!  My dear dottie really enjoying herself and she is not scared at all she went up for games too!    for baby.

The event ended around 11+pm .... many people feedback saying that the food is not good which personally I think so too.  Is really tired we get home only at 12am.

1 comment: