Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 29 August 2010

Sunday - 25 July 2010


Dearie met up with some secondary school classmates out for a mini gathering at Bugis ... I tag along too since I am meeting some seniors .... one of them is our Music Teacher's son.  Glad to hear that she is doing good ... a pity that I didnt take their pics cos I think half of the time TT & I go shopping together.

When I get back to continue the chit chat I was shocked to see a phone book kept for 20 over years!  And they can even get hold of some friends from there!  For me I am already very happy to find some long lost sec friends in FB!  These friends really steady thumbs up!






After we left Bugis we headed to Davis's office at AMK ... they throwing Nat's 1st Birthday at his office ... great decor and food!  We are the early bird ..... so I help out as and when needed ... haha I am the one who wrote on the black board .... ugly hand writing.

Food is good especially the curry .... we bought Nat a Pendent and TT bought her a bag and a set of clothing hope she like it :)

We all enjoyed ourselves very much ... we left the place at around 9+ 10pm after chit chatting with some cousins.  Happy Birthday Natalie .... stay cute and healthy always we love you!

1 comment: