Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Wed - Fri - 7-9 Jul 2010

Wed

I am going to see Dr Lee today .... time to review my previous test result for my thyroid so I bring TT along and I will bring her to my MIL place when I am done with the doc appointment.  Review of last result is not that good so he adjusted my pills intake and shall see how is the result this time.

If it is good he will give the green light to try for baby and he kept on reminding me if I am preggie I have to see him immediately!  He say will phone me if the result is good so now keep finger crossed for the Red and Green light!

Thurs

We are busy doing up our AGM stuffs at work ..... lucky Lanetar came today so can help us in doing up some grading results too.  I just feel we are really short handed at times .... hope they will get more PT ppl to come help as and when when we needed ..... Lanetar have finished her studies in SIM and is looking for banking job ... she be leaving once she got a job hope she will get something that she like real soon!

Fri

Not long after stepping in to the office my HP ring ..... is from Dr Lee ..... he say GREEN light ... can try for baby now but I am not really ready and I feel it is so SIONG to have 2 ... now already like cannot make it already ...... when will I be like if I have no. 2?

But if it will be a confirm boy I dun mind *LOL* menaing I can close shop after that but sometime so contradicting cos I always wanted 3 ..... but guess that maybe we shall keep it 1 at the moment ... maybe just try for it have then say bah ......

6 comments:

  1. Me have not even have e first baby but sometimes jus feel so tired n my hubby is applying for 3yr course next yr so he will be even more tired n stressed so dunno how to have baby..
    can only tell myself even if it's jus e 2 of us, we will still be happy together..

    ReplyDelete
  2. just nature loh :) dun stress .... when do just relax dun think of it maybe one day will strike :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think jus take care n relax.. hope ur words will come true! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope to hear good news from you soon too!!

    ReplyDelete