Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 26 August 2010

Thursday & Friday - 22 & 23 July 2010


Nothing much to update on Thursday just normal routine again .. home, cook, watch tv and sleep.  hmmmm now having a kid dun really have much time for ourselves too .... my gal just love to stick to me ......

On Friday Dearie is off too ... and I am on time off cos we are bringing her for injection .... my gal again very brave no cry at all!  Really proud of her ... she only say OUCH and that's it ..... and she earn sweets from the doctor .... haha ...

After awhile she is back to her mischievous self ..... we bring her to PP after the injection rented a car pram for her at $3 for an hour ... she is very happy and chosen the one in pink!  As we doing some shopping Dearie went to have his hair cut ... neater now and more handsome compare to his long messy hair.  My SIL thought he wanna keep long hair again forgetting that we cannot cut our hair for 49days. 

Over 49 days so we can have our hair cut ... I wanna cut mine too ... but wonder what should I do to it .... cut short? Trim? Curl or rebond again?

6 comments:

  1. y cannot cut hair for 49 days? (i know its something related to rituals) but whats the rationale behind it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm i oso dunno leh is an old saying ..... after the cremation tat day can cut but after that cannot liao

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's this old pangtang saying.. if cut hair during the 49days, might cut the dead's soul when they come back for "visiting"

    ReplyDelete
  4. is her Hep B this must take one .... NHB send me a letter ask me to send them the latest injection letter

    ReplyDelete