Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Monday - 19 July 2010


Early in the morning my office old bird Aunt - Jo asked me questions that I cannot answer her and when I told her off she feel no face cos there is one instructor around she raise her voice and scolded me which pissed me off! 

Didn't wanna talk to her and I feel so angry cos she always asked me stupid question .... is a Monday morning and she asked me is my Hon Sec here yesterday how the hell I know whether she came office on Sunday?  And she asked me about a note my Hon Sec left for her the note is for her not for me how will i know of cos I told her off you should call the Hon Sec to ask and not me!  Tell me if I am right?  If you all are in my shoes can tell me how should I answer her! 

During lunch time she walk off and didn't even wanna asked if I wanna have lunch oh well good ... I go to my boss and tell him I wanna take 1/2 day and I just pack and went home.  No wonder my other instructors told her before dunno how can I work with her for so long!

After that incident SZ mei told me that YZ saw Dearie and TT's photo on the papers ... but dunno which paper so I just bought Straits Times and TNP ... and there they are on the TNP!  Dearie told me yesterday that they might be in the papers today cos lotsa ppl snap TT photos she really a cuttie pie to me!  Think is really too early for her to wake up ... after we finished the walk then she wake up and my poor Dearie say that he have an aching shoulder!

6 comments:

  1. i will answer the old bird back the same way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wont give her a direct answer.. instead, i will ask her "excuse me.. you & me are both off on Sunday, so do you think i know if the person came back on Sunday?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. since she likes to ask stupid question, then you should answer her stupid question with another "equally stupid" question & make her use her brain.. that's what i do

    by doing so, it'll somehow reduce the chances of her asking more stupid questions..

    ReplyDelete
  4. somemore tat day got one instructor there i think she feel no face cos i answer her like tat ... really buay tahan ... sianz .... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. nxt time try using my method lah.. after awhile she will feel sian asking u liao

    ReplyDelete