Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Saturday - 26 June 2010


Dearie went out to work as usual and he will come home late today but today we have a chalet to attend.  Yulong & Peichun ballot the seaview chalet for her daughter's birthday is really nice going back to the chalet again.

Thanks to Coco whom came helping me to carry the beer I was tasked to bring the left over beer to the chalet.  Now cos Dearie can't go early so I have to bring it with me ... without Coco I will have to take a cab now I have save the $!

I help TT tied up her hair cos she will be very busy playing around now is neatly tied up she look pretty!







Lotsa children around .... TT is the most happy .... cos she is running around with them even with some she dunno.  As for me hahahha I am busy chatting, eating and drinking after I feed TT.

Dearie came at around 11+pm to pick us home poor Dearir gotta work early again tomorrow ......

Thanks to Yunlong & Peichun for inviting us we had a great time there!

2 comments:

  1. thats the place where u had her first bday right?

    now they close for major renovations... the sign board said it was going to become a bali themed sort of chalet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. the one I have her 1st bd is fountain view .... this one is seaview and yes renovation in progress now hope can have a nice one!

    ReplyDelete