Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Tuesday - 20 July 2010

Got a sms in the morning from SZ mei informing us YZ's Grandma passed on in the morning..... our deepest condolences.  Can feel how they felt .... is the equally pain that our Grandma passed on.

Took the circle line to meet Dearie at YCK MRT we wanted to go to the wake to pay respect.  It was pouring heavily today I took circle line and I reached Bishan just in 10mins really very fast and once I reached the North South line the train I need not wait for the train at all! All in all it took me about 20mins to reached YCK.  Circle line rocks!




1 comment:

  1. ya..now i can go suntec w/o the long walk thru the citylink. from esplanade stn come out is suntec liao..

    ReplyDelete