Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Wednesday - 21 July 2010


Dearie is off today so I let him sleep a little more while I brought TT to work with me and he will pick her up at around 1045am to go school from my work place.

TT loves to come my office cos she always get to eat lotsa things Lanetar is so thrilled seeing TT!  She was telling me she gonna miss TT if she found a job in the bank cos she know sometime I will bring TT along to work.

Went back early today so Dearie, TT & I strolled to Ubi CC wanting to register for the fun  pack for the the NDP heartland celebration unfortunately the registrations is closed.  So 3 of us just walk to Pizzahut to order for dinner. 

We ordered the Big Bites Pizza ... the balls is really chewy ... chicken and shrimps ball alternately in the pizza crust.  TT love the balls ... so am I ... Thumbs up!

7 comments:

  1. the balls quite shiok right? one is chewy, the other is crispy.. heehee... Daryl oso like..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya the balls is shiok but no more liao

    ReplyDelete
  3. muhahahha she start eating before we start LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya.. now its sambal pizza.. they oso have new parchment pizza (pizza wrapped & baked in paper)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya... i wanna go try the new pasta too...

    as for sambal pizza, i ordered delivery liao.. but they forgot to give me ikan bilis.. end up the pizza doesnt taste as nice.. i wanna go try dine-in cos they have it available in crispy thin crust! shld be able to feel more spicy

    ReplyDelete