Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Monday - Friday - 21 June - 25 June 2010

On Monday we went back to MIL there to have dinner .... Dearie is always the last to arrive at shop.  MIL always say the food from hot turn cold while I tell her the drinks I bought for him from cold turns to not cold *LOL*

Tuesday I went back home straight to have my bedsheet change, vacuum and mop the floor .... and I waited till 11pm my 2 baobei then make their way back.  Dearie is gonna be busy again ....

Both Wed and Thurs I am the one whom go pick TT up .... my Dearie is busy this week and he told me that his weekend is burnt!  Arghhhh ..... I hate that but no choice! *Sigh*



On Friday it was raining cats and dogs dun feel like going out but I have already promise TT to bring her to play so I took leave to accompany her cos is last day of school holiday so I bringing her to Peek-a-Boo I know she love that!  I have asked my parents whether are they keen to come along.

So we had a little chat there everyone enjoying it except for Isaac he is screaming and making a big fuss .... Papa got no choice but to bring him out to Arcade! 

After we left Peek-a-Boo we went cold storage from some groceries shopping and we parted at around 2+pm.  Both of us went back K.O till around 6+pm and Dearie is only back home at around 11+pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment