Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 22 April 2011

Friday - 22 April 2011


Woke up early to go airport to send my in laws off to China and went over to Old Town for breakfast.  The menu change quite alot and is like we dun see anymore breakfast set u gotta go ala carte ..... more local delights added in instead.

Again TT ordered the soft boiled eggs and is enjoying it with a cold chocolate after our breakfast we went back home to rest.

During noon time we went over to SL and PY's house cos my gal love playing with their kids ..... they are so happy to see each other as for the adults we are busy chatting .... PY showed me Xian's Shichida homework ... and told me that sometime he will cry when doing the work.  They say might stop him next year .... pain to see him like that.  I think my TT go sure will cry! 

Had a great time spend with the Tan .... will try to meet up more cos my dear dottie loves playing with Xian and Hao!






7 comments:

  1. heehee i bought it during Taiwan trip kekeke ... very nice i like oso feel like gg back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do if dun like. I dun let Warren do everything, haha only selected worksheets and we dun hand in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can they dun insist must hand in hahahahahah so far I only handed in one set out five
    Tell ur fren is ok, but the worksheets are useful cos they teach certain concepts, which is why I started to let warrren do hahhaahah.

    ReplyDelete