Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 9 April 2011

Saturday - 9 April 11

                                                                        (The photos are courtesy from Pauline Tan)

Rested for a while after coming back from Tumbletots I told TT I am going out with friends she will go Berries with Dearie and come pick me up after her class.  She listen and nod .... took a cab down to Goodwood Park hotel to meet up with my girlfriends. 

We have arranged for a Hi-Tea session and at the same time we celebrate Sam's birthday too before she go on long holiday trip.  Had a great catch up with the ladies nice place to do a catch up.... food is so so to me ..... cos some items are way too sweet for me.  The complimentary slice of cake is nice yummy durian!  Happy Birthday Sam!

Left the place at 5+pm and took a cab down to St James to meet my 2 bao bei to go into Sentosa we are going to USS after hours!




Thanks to Weeli for the coordination and organising of it if not by the time I reached there tics will be sold out .....

It was pouring heavily and thanks to them for the fast legs and hands buying tics and also to Q for dinner.  Most of the restaurant there have long Q lucky they Q and gotten us seats at Ramen Play manage by Breadtalk Group!

I ordered a prawn ramen hahah looks like chinese prawn noodle soup base is salty and I have to drink lotsa water ..... love the bamboo chicken it served in bamboo and egg yolk as a dip.  YUMMY!  After the dinner we headed in to USS lucky the rain stop and is cooling .... we went in to shop and took some pics before the fireworks start at 9pm sharp!

Nice fireworks!  We have a good evening ..... thanks gals! TT enjoyed herself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment