Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 2 April 2011

Saturday - 2 April 11


Thanks to Weeli and Cheng Leng accompany me to the Great Radio game at AMK Hub.  We had lunch at Soup Restuarant before headed to the tentage outside.  I have self entered the draw and need to be there personally to collect the prize if I am the winner.  Thanks to the gals again for buying things for TT again!  Dearie and TT left at 3pm for Berries and we headed back home after the draw.

No luck for me this time ..... it will be great if I am the winner cos the top prize is going to Sao Paulo!  Rest for awhile at home before going to Max & Kristy's Wedding.





Took awhile to look for the place .... their wedding is at RELC International Hotel.... we are late for the dinner but just in time for their first march in!

Food is not too bad ... but I think my gal is having more fun playing with Douglas!  Great in catching up with Alison, Xiaohui and Tracy .... hope we can meet up again soon!

4 comments:

  1. u and the bride look like sisters..

    ReplyDelete
  2. TT's expression in 4th pix very cute leh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. muhahahaha i oso think so leh .... but she is my sec frd heehee but she senior me 1 year

    ReplyDelete