Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 30 April 2011

Thur - Sat - 28 Apr - 30 Apr 2011


Thursday
 Had our dinner at Bishan before we went over to Bedok to fetch TT ..... yummy prawn noodle soup ... was carving for it.  Dearie so happy when he got back home and open the letter box .... I dunno why he so happy to get our polling ticket hahah ....

This year is my 3rd year going for voting ... not as excited as my other friends whom are first timer.  For the next one week there will be alot of campaigning and rally and I believe worker's party one will be crowded!

Friday

Our estate have all poster being hang up ..... well still in my mind whom should I gave the vote to.  Last time I am in Jalan Besah .... easily I know who to vote ..... this time round .... opposition party is quite strong ... but I guess only 1 is strong .... shall see how .....






Saturday

Finally I have my hair rebond!  I simply love my fringe which is straight I love Fiona's fringe!  I always having it curl up makes me so irritated.  Dunno should I go highlight my hair again .... sitting for a few hours in the saloon is abit tiring ....

Today at Tumbletots TT learnt how to squash the orange to make orange juice ..... she really use her bull strength to squash her orange!  Teacher brought bottle orange juice for their fun food tasting my greedy piglet have 2 big cup of it!

As for Berries my pig pig able to go into the class solely by herself so is Joanne's dottie - Kayla.  Good job gals!

17 comments:

  1. My male colleagye tease n always said I wore a wig!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. think i need to rebond soon.. my curly hair is making its appearance liao... but i got oily hair, cant have bang cos it'll stick to my forehead when it gets oily =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i oso 3rd time voting... still vote for opposition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i first time voting hehehe...imagine i only get to vote after 40s..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah my president say i look like tat Merly loh wow lau

    ReplyDelete
  6. u 41 meh? u look like almost my age loh .....

    ReplyDelete
  7. initially i oso dun believe she's 41!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya loh my hubby say sam look young

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was telling my sis sam's age last night, she oso shocked! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am shocked too ... although i celebrate ur bd i didnt know ur age till now hahahah

    ReplyDelete