Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 8 April 2011

Tuesday - Friday - 5 Apr - 8 Apr 2011


Took half day leave cos today is the Qing Ming actual day and in laws say Ah Ma have not reach 1 year so we have to pray on the actual day.  Dearie cannot apply leave so I have to be there with TT too.

This week is Jordan's last week in office so he wanted to give us a treat for lunch .... so I am on my way back to ofc at 12+pm to meet them for lunch .....






Thanks Jordan for the lunch treat we all are so full ..... and of cos not forgetting to take some pics with him .... hope that he will do well in his Poly!  Good Luck boy!

The rest of my 3 days is working very hard trying to finish up as much as possible ...... I am so worried that I can't finished it on time!  Keep my finger crossed ..... gonna be happy for 1 whole week next week ... but gotta slog like hell after next week again ........ and without another pair of hands can be very busy ... cos is our financial year closing and means audit is coming real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment