Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 25 April 2011

Monday - 25 April 2011


After work we went over to fetch the kids and Sis and off we go to Xin Wang for dinner ... thanks to GLC sis for taking care of my dottie and the 2 brothers while my in laws are away.

After we had our dinner rested at Bedok and around 10pm we went over to airport my in laws will be back today.  My in laws are taking different flight from Small Aunt and Uncle so they are much more earlier and Small Aunt and Uncle's flight delay till midnight then will touch down.

TT will be staying over at my in law house so we make our way back home ..... really sleep well when she is not around haha

No comments:

Post a Comment