Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Tues & Wed - 26 & 27 April 2011


Nothing much to update on my Tuesday .... on Wednesday the Hiao me went mani and pedicure again .... I have difficulties to cut my toe nails so I always go for my mani and pedicure.

My 2 bao bei will come fetch me back .... my manicurist love seeing TT and she always will have some stuffs to bring home for sure. 

We headed to The Olives Cafe for dinner... love their carrot cake so cute ... food is alright shall go back and try more next time.  Quite a pleasant place to chill out with friends too.


8 comments:

  1. i think cos tummy too big, so cant reach the toes when u sit down..
    *not attacking u arh.. but i find it difficult to paint my toes nails when my tummy becomes bigger.. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhahhahaha no lah i can reach ... just that my nails are too hard ... I even break a clipper when i am cutting it hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. plus my heels crack and have lotsa skins so i have to get the manicurist to skin it off loh ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i oso got crack heels... i dun dare let manicurist do my toe cos underneath my toe got the inner pc of skin (or dunno what u call that".. cannot cut too short.. everytime i go, they sure sut till the pc of skin there, very painful

    ReplyDelete
  5. really ah? issit those thick thick kind?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think she not yet reach that level lah hehehe...tats why i ask.

    ReplyDelete
  7. muhahaha ... mine damn stubborn de .... tat time preggy worse!

    ReplyDelete