Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 21 April 2011

Monday - Thursday - 18 - 21 April 2011



In the morning I went to GP ... really cannot stand my running nose anymore ..... plus I have fever too.  Got 2 days mc to rest at home ..... really groggy after the medication and I slept 2 days straight ......

But when I went back on Wednesday I rushed my work like mad and end up going back only at 7+pm.  Sometimes I really wonder did others do their job anot cos most of the things remain untouched!!!! *sigh*

On Thursday I was cheonging purchasing air tics for my in laws cos they wanna go back home town again with small aunt and uncle.  Manage to get hold of 2 tics for them via Air China and they be flying off tomorrow hahhaha is an cheonging experience for me cos I never do such last minutes stuffs before.  Thanks to Ivy once again love you!

6 comments:

  1. wah TT drink milk must kiau kar...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry...not drinking milk hor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahha sam .... she really got kiao kar de ..... i think she takes after me cos sometime i sleep oso kiao kar

    ReplyDelete
  4. really? after wake up will jiao suan bo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. no leh hahaha i think is YI CHUAN leh ... my dad tld me last time my ah gong oso like tat

    ReplyDelete