Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 16 April 2011

Saturday - 16 April 2011


After Berries we went over to Jurong Safra Kidz Amaze to attend Faith & Gloria's birthday ... thanks for inviting us Ivy!  Fiona and Davion took our car and guess what our Davion still scare of MR GOH!  hahaha really funny!

Thanks to Fiona for preparing one more set of dinner for TT ... i think she love it and finished up all of it!  Beetle room is nicely done up ..... and of cos the host dress up in pink and yellow really nice!

TT enjoyed the play area ... she even go with Daryl the 18.4m tube slide .... when I get to know it she is already on the ground floor ... hahahah she is really daring!  And I feel that she is like attending the party alone ... she really ignore us and she is always hanging around either with Daryl or alone .... she even go Q for cake and ate alone too .... without even care about us and dun even know we are all looking at her she just enjoyed her cake!

Angeline baked some cookies for us ... very nice!  I like ... and I took opportunity to take photos with the kids .... I fell in love with Jaycus so is my hubby hahaha cos he so handsome!!!  We take turns to carry and take photos with him .... love his beautiful eyes .... I must look at Jaycus photos if I am preggy for number 2 next time *LOL*

Thanks Ivy and James for the invites once again we enjoyed ourselves very much!

5 comments: