Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 23 April 2011

Saturday - 23 April 2011



As usual Tumbletots and Berries day on Saturday ... today she learned letter O .... and they made Octopus using balloon and my cutie pie so smart she choose the smallest balloon instead of big can easily keep it.

The rabbit ear is her craft work form last week lesson - Letter B Bouncy Ben she is so happy with it!  After her nap we headed to Berries ...the Tan family already at the CC .... they went to collect a 2nd hand bicycle so we decided to meet up for dinner.



After TT's lesson we headed back to my office area to have dinner ... once again I am in HK Street Chun Kee for dinner Coco was already there waiting for us.  Had a good dinner with them .... and we walked over to Little Ice Cream Kafe for dessert ..... Coco and I shared a waffle .... yummy!

Went up to my office to get bottles of Hoegaarden back home for a drink .... they all went over my place and also to help me finish up the bottles ... I stored alot of it in office and in no time I will have more again cos my boss always remembered to buy for me whenever he go overseas :P  

2 comments:

  1. we recently ate at a HK street restaurant at Eastwood...issit same?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine is Tg katong road ... so hmmmm I dunno is the same family

    ReplyDelete