Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 24 April 2011

Sunday - 24 April 2011


I was craving for 毛瓜 soup ever since I drink it at Small Aunt place.  So today I went to market and try it myself!

Since my in law not around and we didn't wanna go out so I just cook a simple dish at home.

TT very happy cos I added fishball in the soup she have one big bowl of rice today!

Lucky my Dearie quite chin chye when comes to food .... so is easy for me to cook cos he eat anything and everything ... usually he will be the one whom will finished up the remaining food haha no wonder he put on weight so fast 5 years ago he is still very skinny ..... ho ho ho welcome to the FAT club :)

2 comments: