Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 17 April 2011

Sunday - 17 April 2011


I think TT got virus from me cos my nose is still like a running tap ..... really scare she fall sick quickly woke up and call up my MIL to check on the clinic operating hours that TT always go. 

Before we head there we stop by at bedok Point to have breakfast went TT love to eat the soft boil eggs very much kept asking for it. 

After seeing the doctor MIL gave her medicine ... and when we are on the way back she felt so tired and sleepy ... she even get the cushion to sleep on it behind the car.  Poor baby ... is all my fault I should have go to another room to sleep.




After the nap .... an see she feels better and we went over to Alfred & Vera's baby shower ..... baby girl so cute I didn't take any pics of her cos she is sound asleep. 

Eating and chit chatting is the usual stuffs we do ... glad that there is a meet up ... long time we didn't meet up but unfortunately some of them couldn't make it.  Glad that TT have fun with the 2 brothers - Xian Xian & Hao Hao.  Shall meet up soon again!

No comments:

Post a Comment