Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 4 February 2012

Saturday - 4 Feb 2012









Since I took leave yesterday I went back to office to finish up some work ..... after I woke up and asked Dearie to take care of TT.  So after I finished what I had on hand I took MRT over to Kovan to Angeline's place

Timing just nice ... Dearie also just reached Angeline's place when i reached the void deck of her place.  Bought Yusheng from Sakae Sushi for today's CNY gathering.

Angeline cook so much food - Nasi Lemak, fried Bee Hoon, curry ..... and contribution of fishballs, otah, sambal fishcake/eggs, chicken with egg tarts from Sam, Fiona, Geok Ping, Candice and Pauline.  This time we feel that there is alot of food! over prepared!  We did packed back some ...... the rest of them left early .... left only Pauline and us cos we play our very 1st MJ game with multiply friends!

Ended the game around 1+am ... hahah and we are all so sleepy during the game ... i think only Mr Goh very energetic!  Had a great time spent with you gals!

2 comments: