Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Tuesday - 28 Feb 2012










Jolene asked her niece to make a sushi cake as a birthday cake to celebrate my birthday!  Thanks Jo!  The very first unique birthday cake I ever had!   It is nicely done up ....... bottom part is mixture of rice and tuna .... using sakura to do up the top pinky rice and lastly prawn, egg, cucumber and wasabi to beautified it!

We had the sushi cake for lunch and I packed some back for my 2 precious at home too.  After work headed to Nex to meet up PY and Coco for dinner ..... went over to Xian De Lai for dinner ...... feel that place is good for a gathering ..... each of us have a minipot, ala carte buffet is good too ... but portion quite small have to keep ordering.

The gals went to get me a cake after the dinner thanks gals for the treat and the birthday cake you get for me.  Thanks once again!

3 comments: