Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wednesday - 8 Feb 2012









Went for my thyroid check up this morning .... Dr Lee very happy with my November blood test results .... all falls in a normal range!  So he say this time hope it will be as good too .... did a blood test and will be seeing him again in 3 mths time. 

So he did remind me if in the meantime I am preggy must see him immediately!  Told him we did try .... but no news yet ..... he encourage me again ..... dun stress!  So hope I will have good news soon!

Met up with my gfs to go shopping after work ........ this time we are looking for something for Ping's birthday.  I went round shopping first cos I am always the very first one there ... and guess what I still alight at Dorby Gaut didnt wanna change the train so that I can spend sometimes to walk over to taka before the meeting time. 

So I went round ...... and since I still early I go around doing some shopping .... bought a small food bag and a Valentine's day card for Dearie .... I have given him one sling bag for work ... so this card is just an additional.

After all reached we went for a quick dinner .... simply love weekdays of Taka .... cos not much crowd!  We headed to Ambush for dinner .....food standard dropped but the taste still there compare to the time when I came here with SZ.

Headed to hunt for the present ...... everyone seems tired ..... maybe after work and a hearty meal ..... we went Taka, Wisma and Tangs ...... still cannot get a suitable one.  So we called it a day at around 9.15pm and took bus back home.  Really tiring and we have arranged another day to meet up for shopping trip again.

No comments:

Post a Comment