Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 10 February 2012

Thursday & Friday - 9 & 10 Feb 2012







Nothing much on my Thursday just same wake up and go to work back home do abit house work and that's it!  But my Friday is quite a good one cos I manage to meet up my Secondary school friends and some seniors. 

Thanks to Dearie whom take care of TT so that I can go "party" with my friends.  My friends so happening from dinner jio till go KPO for drinks!  End up I am the late comer ..... rest of them already start drinking .....

The place is quite rowdy ..... again Garrett orders lotsa drinks and food for us .....and we are glad to see Verina there too!  And after all the chit chatting .... Garrett and Marc left early as they hopping to another place with all the young gals they invite earlier on.

Thanks to Edmund (my senior) whom gave Han and myself a lift home ..... and you are driving back to your place in JB after sending us home .... and during the conversation I realise my hubby and Edmund were classmates once before during our secondary school time ........thanks for the ride dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment