Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 23 February 2012

Thursday - 23 Feb 2012





My company rent another unit which is 2 doors away from my current office had been a white elephant for more than 1 year and finally they are making use of it!  Boss asked me to order some chairs from my parent in law so that they can conduct some courses there.

Since my FIL is delivering the chairs I asked him to bring TT along so that Dearie need not to go over to pick her up after his RT.  My dear dottie always looking forward to come my office ..... daring girl always walk up and down to and fro my 2 units and even went into Liang Seng to greet my friend.

Since Dearie having RT ....... I have booked to do my lashes so I brought TT along ... same thing happen again .... she talk non stop and I cant rest at all during the 1hr.  After doing the lashes we headed for dinner and guess what she choose to eat Sakae *faintz* she was attracted to the games!  Went to get some groceries and my dear gal bought a few more baking items asking me to do baking with her!  She really can burn a big hole on my pocket

4 comments:

  1. wahaha... she like baking too wahaha?? me too.. wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... She love baking same as her mil! Haha... Theresa... 你有口福了!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. Next time we start a mil/dil baking biz... Wahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. whahahha ... ya she love baking reason why i buy an oven at home oso haha

    ReplyDelete