Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 27 February 2012

Monday - 27 Feb 2012










Auntie Rosalind treat me lunch at Full House for my birthday.  Love going there cos the buffet bar never fails my craving!  The hearty lunch makes me so sleepy .... so i surf net while taking a break.

Looking at the post from Munch Ministry baking group makes me so wanna try baking cookies on my own.  So I head down to Shop & Save after work and bought the BC cookie premix to try baking it.

Put down all my stuffs and I start to mix the premix and start doing up the cookies ..... hope TT come back and can get to eat.

Kinda failure to me cos it seems soft and all merge together after it comes out of the oven and a bit burnt!  But it tasted exactly like subway kind of texture yumz!  Still not too bad! 

TT extremely happy when she sees the cookies ..... and guess what she took out my phone and ask me to take pics on cookie and ourselves with different facial expression!  Hahaha ...... camwhoring mummy and dottie we just loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment