Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Mon - Wed - 20 - 22 Feb 2012







Ever since I bought my Samsung Note I neglect my Olympus ,..... and I dun remember where I place it ...... well phone of cos is not as good if were to compare to a camera but is good enough for TT and I to camwhore Muahahhaha

When I am free I will just take out the phone and camwhore ..TT loves to take pics too ..... sometimes she will ask whether she can take on her own!  Dearie said that she is 100% like me ..... hahaha and everytime friends will just commented like mother like daughter! whaha

And I even found out when I am back from work that she actually have her soft toy lying on her bed and even have a small blanket to let her soft toy keep warm ..... it really makes my days how tired I am when I see what she have done just make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment