Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 11 February 2012

Saturday - 11 Feb 2012


















Woke up early and make breakfast using happycall .... today I cooked pancake and gyoza for my 2 precious.  After our breakfast 3 of us bake pandan cake together is a great bonding! 

First attempt on my pandan cake ...... not that nice charred on the side of the cake!  Gotta practice more next time.  TT need to go Berries so dearie bring her there first while I stayed home to clean up before joining them.

Dearie went out for while ... so I took Matthew's car over to their place for Lizanne's birthday after Berries class.  Kayla and TT enjoyed the car ride back .... 2 of them chatting non stop and of cos taking photos is another thing we do on the way back.

Time really passes fast Lizanne is 2!  Joanne and her in law prepared lotsa food for us and I have forgotten to take any of the food pics!  Enjoyed the party very much ...... and we left after the cake cutting .....

Headed over to Teo Heng cos 舅舅 (hubby's side) giving us a KTV treat cos he had won some money during CNY time .... as for me I did won a little too so I bought nuggets for them to eat!

I have lost my voice but still I can't stand sitting down without singing so I sang some songs with my 豆沙声!  Thanks
舅舅 for the treat all of us!  Is another long and tiring day but we do enjoyed ourselves very much!

8 comments:

  1. tha pandan cake looks quite good leh

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i shld invest in one so i can get cake recipe from u & angeline to make some cake for breakfast... then i dun have to eat bread & ham 360 days a year! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya pauline.. hcp can bake alot of cakes.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. my sis will say i waste $

    ReplyDelete
  5. keke... keke... i find hcp a good investment.. hehe.. can make char siew too.. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha.... my colleague also say she feel like buying

    ReplyDelete
  7. now can buy cos ... price go down already due to the new happy call pots hahaha ... can invest .... my sil bought one tooo didnt know she interested in this pan heehee she made some grill chicken for us during dinner on sunday heehee

    ReplyDelete