Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 24 February 2012

Friday - 24 Feb 2012





Since I have some fish paste left i decided to do an egg roll with fish paste.  This is inspired by wokking mum she is really good at doing all these I love her bento preparation for her kids ..... if only I can do it I doubt I can haha

Not very hard to do this fish roll just that I am not good in rolling them .... will practice more next time and she have many more other food that I would wanna try out.

10 comments:

  1. heyhey..
    i also like..

    i tell u wad.. i wrap my chopping board with shrink wrap then i put the egg crepe and spread the fish paste and i roll up the shrink wrap then cut then return to pan ffried... it helps... :)

    ur egg thicknessvery nice hor.. mine is still uneven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she not working mah.. u working no time

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have sushi mat roll .. but i didnt use lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. true ..... but she really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh I thought she working that's y called working mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vivian, is wok not work, very different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahah vivian she is wokking mum lah.
    wok u know.hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa

    but also consider working lah cos housewife = work

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya loh consider work ... heehee

    ReplyDelete