Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Mon & Tues - 13 Feb & 14 Feb 2012

Monday
Before going to bed I place the Valentine's Day card into Dearie's bag ...... hope he sees it when he sees it before he go out of the house.






Tuesday morning when I am showering Dearie was asking me what I put inside his bag hahaha .... and when I am out of the bathroom he was smiling happily and nearly can't see his eyes hahaa....

Took a pic for him before leaving house...... he so happy hope it brighten his day!  At the same time I made 2 hard boiled eggs for my boss is his birthday today!  He is always away for business trip this year he is in town great!  And today is also my lunar birthday!

We bought a cake for our boss and my his wife (our Hon Sec) bought us some balloon sculpturing on this V Day. 

Told Dearie since is a lunar birthday of mine and falls on V Day we shall not go out for any dinner .... MIL cooked nice Mee Sua soup for me .... since my mum suffered a stroke I didn't get to eat her mee sua soup .... so missing it!

MIL cooked nice mee sua soup too ..... and another best present for me is TT can write our surname and her name!  Good job baby!

3 comments: