Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 25 February 2012

Saturday - 25 Feb 2012






Attended a Herballife event with Joanne at Grassroot in the afternoon and left around 3plus in noon to send TT to her Berries and back home to change and go over to my MIL's place for dinner after TT's class.

It was a mad rush for me ...... GLC then drove over to Indoor stadium ..... we are abit late for the meet up time with GSS and TC and afraid we might miss the first part we rush like mad walking as fast as we could ... lucky we manage to make it just in time.

When we stepped in .... is a wow to me .... the 3D effect is really cool .... but still I feel their DNA is better!  Four sided stage .... with standing area is really new as the last side which open for sales in later stage is known as backside area but is really near to them I dun mind having that area if we all knew there is opening plus Guanyou's wife and dottie also sit there!

They have sang so much song which most of the fans knew and all of us sing together seems more like karaoke night!  Touch light apps that the fans turns on makes the place into a very nice starry scene ....... Mayday you rocks!

2 encore were made in total .... the last encore Ashin and the rest came up to sing the very last song that is one of my favourite minan (hokkien song) and that finally brought down the concert.  Just feel is never enough!  Please come again real soon!

2 comments:

  1. I also went with my hubby. We bought the tickets for the backside seats and Guanyou's wife and daughter were seating right behind me us! We were also surprised when we finally realised it was them...no wonder the little girl could sing along to all their songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwww so exciting!!!! I didnt know have backside area! But is a great concert! I love it hope they come back soon but I prefer their DNA than this nuo ya fang zhou!

    ReplyDelete