Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 26 February 2012

Sunday - 26 Feb 2012













Thanks to my multiply gfs for organising and celebrating Cheryl and my birthday!  Took a cab down to Vivo with TT cos we woke up quite late...... lucky I just make it in time!  I was the 3rd to arrived and TT was so happy to see her bf - Jayden!

Both of them started to chit chat ignoring the mummies (Angeline and myself) they seems like both go on dating on their own.  We even have to asked them many times what food they would like to have ..... ended up we decide for them SHARING will be good for them! Haha

Well we have a good chat and of cos a great meal!  Food is yummy will definitely come  back for more  Love this restaurant that the gals chosen ...... thanks gals for the organising and of cos the lovely cake and vouchers!

Parted with them and headed to Daiso with Pauline for a walk ended up coming out empty handed .... hahah cos the detox food patch is out of stock!!!  Walk around before taking a train to meet up with my family for dinner.

Birthday always makes me fat ... kept on eating!  Up next is at Long beach for dinner thanks my in laws for the nice cake, present and ang bao!  I am loaded with so much food and so bloated ...... after the meal we still head over to Leisure Park for Yoguru .... and my BIL ordered 3 family size yogurt for us .... so big that we all can hardly stuff in haha I do have a great day today!  Thanks to all for celebrating my birthday for me .... love you gals and my family!

4 comments:

  1. ya! birthday month always eat & eat non-stop.. mine worst cos its in dec! ppl will do birthday & christmas at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i choose one...cos its nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya loh ...... eat non stop :( hahaha

    ReplyDelete