Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 12 October 2013

Chai Wee Cuttlefish, Jia Ji Mei Shi & Chang Ji Gourmet - Saturday - 12 Oct 2013


Decided to go over Chinatown for breakfast so we went to Chinatown Complex Market and I like the Porridge there so I join in the queue for Chang Ji Gourmet stall.  They are only selling 3 items - Fried Mee, Fried Bee Hoon and Porridge.

These are really comfort food the porridge contain bits of dried fish and peanuts is a bit watery but I really love it cos very nostalgic feel.  Bee Hoon and mee very normal too ..... and all items is only at $1 each.  


Goh wanted to have chee cheong fun so I went over to another stall to help him buy and of cos at the same time glutton me order another plate of yam cake to try.  Yam cake really soft and chewy even my Goh whom don't really like kueh tasted and gave a thumbs up! 

As for the CCF is smooth and soft and with the sauce and sesame .... really yummy! 



Actually my purpose of having breakfast is also looking for Chai Wee Cuttlefish.  When I started working in Taekwondo office I get to know this man cos he will always call our office whenever is near CNY to take down orders from us and he will send to us! 

He stopped taking our orders in 2011 and we get to know that he actually having a stall in Chinatown.  Jo and myself quite missed this cuttlefish cos the freshness and crisp really so addictive till I cannot stop eating it! 

Beside this he also made yummy Pig ear biscuit and when I visited him he is making and frying it!  He still remember me but forget my name haha .... but glad that he still remember and talk to me while he is busying preparing the next batch of the pig ear. A fruitful trip there cos I brought back the food I missed in one go!

Chang Ji Gourmet 
Blk 335 Smith Street 
#02-110
Chinatown Complex Market 

Jia Ji Mei Shi 
Blk 335 Smith Street 
#02-166
Chinatown Complex Market 

Chai Wee Cuttlefish 
Blk 335 Smith Street 
#02-59/65
Chinatown Complex Market 

No comments:

Post a Comment