Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 14 October 2013

Ng Ah Sio BKT Monday - 14 Oct 2013




Decided to go Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh for lunch as is my treat for my colleagues cos I strike a little on 4D.  My colleagues had their BKT and go with some small dishes like Preserved Vegetables, Pig Liver, Braised Peanuts, Eggs, Tau Kwa and Tau Pok. 

And as for me I ordered a Sliced Fish Soup to go with my rice.  Love the fish which is really fresh as my colleagues commented that the BKT is nice just that is quite expensive for small bowl. 

Deco of this place really retro looking .... and is good to have few friends having small gathering here to enjoy the food over a meal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment