Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Tuesday - 15 Oct 2013



Today is Hari Raya Haji so this little gal went back home to stay one night with us and we are going to bring her back to in law's place.  So before heading back to in law's place we went over to Katong Shopping Centre to buy some dessert and so coincidentally I bump into my bestie - Valerie! 

She is going to visit a friend and I brought her to the dessert shop so she can get some dessert for a friend too we chatted for awhile before parting.  Nice bumping into her cos is been a while since we last met everyone so busy with work and personal life! 

MIL make steamboat today so I also bought some food to go along with it.  Good to have steamboat some time ..... and I actually love to eat steamboat just that my Man dun really like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment