Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 13 October 2013

Tiong Bahru Bakery & Galicier Pastry




After the brunch we still go around Tion Bahru area to explore the place, Weeli quite familiar with this place also mention about Galicier a pastry shop which sells also nonya kueh!

But before we reached Galicier I stopped by Tiong Bahru Bakery to look see look see and I came out with 4 croissant I am a sucker for that!  But personally I feel the croissant is not really my liking .... hope I can find better one next time!

Walked over to Galicier and gosh the queue was long and my eyes were on all the cakes, kueh an pies hahaha..... they look so delicious that I want to buy everything and taste everything!

Goh don;t really into kueh so I have to really control myself from over buying.  I bought Ondeh Ondeh, Lempar Ayam, Kueh Dadar and of cos the old school kind of butterfly cake.

Ondeh Ondeh having the oozing out effect and is really chewy!  Lempar Ayam is something which I find unique cos usually is Udang can be found easily.  The shredded chicken is yummy and goes quite well with the glutinous rice. Overall I love the kueh here ... will come back for more and try different thing next time! 


Tiong Bahru Bakery 
56 Eng Hoon Street 
#01-70 
Singapore 160056
Sun-Thur - 8am - 8pm 
Fri-Sat - 8am - 10pm
Tel: 6220 3430

Galicier Pastry 
55 Tiong Bahru Rd 
Singapore 160055
Tel: 6324 1686

No comments:

Post a Comment