Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 11 October 2013

Lerk Thai - 11 Oct 2013






My Boss brought us over to Expo cos we have a booth there so we went "visiting" the National Squad there.  And best is my Bosses still tell us there is John Little sale and we could go shopping there!  Hahaha how nice my bosses is sometimes :P

After visiting the boys we head over to Lerk Thai for lunch we ordered Massaman curry chicken ($11.90) chicken was tender curry was ok too not too spicy.  Chicken in lemon sauce ($8.90) no wow factor normal.  Seabass fillet ($12.90) fish quite fresh and is nice!

Pad Thai seafood ($9.90) I would say I prefer the one at Bangkok Jem the taste is ok only so so nothing to rave about.  Pandan Leaf chicken is on promotion so it cost only $5 chicken meat was tender and pandan smell so nice thumbs up for this dish.  Belachan Kang Kong ($8.90) a not to be miss dish we will always order well cooked and I love the spiciness we also add on to a sambal french bean ($10.90) this is nice too!

We had 2 Tom yum soup ($18 each) and 3 pineapple rice ($10.90 each) we were all so fool but we still order dessert - 2 Chendol ($4 each), 1 Red Ruby ($4) and 2 Glutinous Rice Mango ($6.50 each) my boss commented that the chendol is good ... for red ruby to me not the best but still ok worst is the glutinous rice mango the rice served chill which makes the rice more hard and mango is quite sour too ..... everything seems not very right!  

Total bill of this meal is $190.80.  Is quite disappointing cos in other outlet which I tried is good but here is a total no no ..... quite embarrass cos I told them is good but actually is not! 

After the lousy meal we went over to John Little sales and in less than 15mins in my basket 2 pairs of Mitju shoes, 2 pairs of ripples slippers, rippers small tote bag, Alyssa's biscuit/skirt, tidbits and brief for my Goh.  Colleagues jaw drop with my buy .... cos they taking own sweet time to go around first before making decision.  To me having sales is I see what I like, I buy!

Lerk Thai 
Singapore Expo 
1 Expo Drive 
Outside Hall 6 
Tel: 6822 3328 

Operating hours:
11am - 3pm & 6pm - 10pm on weekdays
Last order at 9.30pm

11am - 10pm on weekends & PH 
Last order at 9.30pm


No comments:

Post a Comment