Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 13 October 2013

Putien - Sunday 13 October 2013






In the evening, we headed to Parkway Putien for dinner cos we celebrating my Father-in-law and Alfred's birthday which falls on 5th & 11th October respectively. Though is a belated one I am sure the 2 birthday boy & man will be happy!

We ordered Drunken Cockles, 3 Eggs with Spinach, Deep Fried Tenggiri Fish, Oyster Omelette, Shredded Meat with Bun, Sweet & Sour Pork with Lychee, Claypot Chicken in Fermented Red Rice Wine and my favorite Stir-fried Yam.  We also ordered their lor mee amd rice cake to go along with the dishes. 

Drunken Cockles is fresh and not too spicy though there is chilli padi added in.  3 Eggs with Spinach taste good the broth is good and I simply love the salted and century eggs going with the veggie.  Goh commented the Shredded Meat with bun is nice so is the sweet & sour pork.  Claypot chicken not too bad I love most is the stir-fried yam the sweet coating with the hot yam sometimes will give a crack sound!  Fish is good too ... I think I can eat 3pcs on my own :P

Birthday boy & man  so happily having all their favourite food on the table and after the meal we have a cake cutting at the restaurant and they actually prepared some balloon sculpture and also 2 birthday gift for them.  

They also have polaroid camera with them and took photos for us!  Thumbs up for the service! 

No comments:

Post a Comment