Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Wednesday - 9 Oct 2013



Is Alyssa's day again ..... every week this day I will be happy cos is mid week as well work for another 2 days will be weekend!  

After dining with her my MIL told me about some of Alyssa's laziness or maybe should I put lost on concentration.  MIL told me she will write halfway and complain about hand pain, tired etc.  Anyway she dare not to stop doing she will continue to write when she is ready after her "rest" 

As a fire break out at the Singtel Bukit Panjang exchange in the afternoon and disrupted the service of their own, rival telco, banks and simgaporepools so I am unable to buy 4D in the afternoon so I went to join the queue at my MIL's place there hoping to buy cos they have actually delay the draw to 9pm instead of 630pm.  But waited till 830pm the system wasn't up and heng ah my numbers never open well save me $20 in my pocket.  

Craving for some sweet dessert after we reached the carpark we walked over to the interchange to get.  Disappointed the dessert not very nice ..... the barley gingko is quite failure ice kachang is way too sweet .... i know is suppose to be but is not the usual sweet.  Hard to find nice ice kachang in Singapore right now ..... let me know if you know one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment